How do I post a job announcement?
The best way to get your job announcements out is to utilize the SCRA webpage. Any new post will be included in the weekly email newsletter sent out to all members, and the post lives on the SCRA site for easy access.
How do you post a job announcement to the website you ask?
- First, log into the SCRA website, then go to the forums page and click on "add topic" on the right hand side of the window.
- Use the drop-down menu on the right hand side to select either the "CP Academic Job Board" or the "CP Practice Job Board".
- Enter a title for your job listing (e.g. Tenure Track Position at James Gleason University), then enter the information about the position in the text field.
- Scroll down and click the "add attachment" button to attach a document or announcement that includes more information.
- Scroll further down to label your post as a "job posting" under the "Type" category and then click on "add topic" at the bottom to finish your post.
Remember, its important to add links to more information if relevant. To create a hyperlink to your website or other information, highlight the word that you want to make a link, then click on the little chain link in the tool bar to enter the link.
- 1,139 views
- 2 versions
- 0 replies
- 1 follower
- Post Date:
- February 5, 2010
- Posted By:
- SCRA Web Admin
About this forum
- 4,498 views
- 16 topics
- 1 follower