Become a Member!
Enjoy the Benefits:
- A subscription to The Community Psychologist, our popular, outstanding newsletter.
- A subscription to the American Journal of Community Psychology (a $105 value).
- Involvement in formal and informal meetings at regional and national conferences.
- Participation in Interest Groups, Task Forces, and Committees.
- A 25% Discount on books from Springer.
- Numerous activities to support members in their work, including student mentoring initiatives and advice for new authors writing on race or culture.
- The SCRA listserv for more active and continuous interaction about resources and issues in community research and action.
- The annually updated Membership Directory which features hundreds of contacts right at your fingertips.
- Student members are active participants! (Representatives on the Executive Committee, Student Regional Coordinators, Networking and presentations at regional Eco-Community conferences, Members of the Editorial Board of the AJCP; Contributors to TCP, The Society newsletter.)
You can use the secure online forms to pay via Mastercard or Visa. SCRA does not accept Diners Club, Discover, or American Express.
|Types of Membership||Price|
|SCRA US Membership: Psychologists and people from related disciplines such as psychiatry, social work, sociology, anthropology, public health, and political science, including teachers, researchers, and activists. Click HERE to Join.||$75.00|
|SCRA Student Membership: Undergraduate and graduate students in psychology and related disciplines. Click HERE to Join or Renew as a Student Member.||$30.00|
|SCRA International Membership: Non-US Members. Click HERE to Join or Renew.||$60.00|
|SCRA Senior Member-must be 65 or over, retired, and a member of SCRA/Div 27 for 20 years. Click HERE to Join or Renew.||$15.00|
Viewed 32,745 times