BECOME A MEMBER!
ENJOY THE BENEFITS:
- A subscription to The Community Psychologist, our popular, outstanding newsletter.
- A subscription to the American Journal of Community Psychology (a $105 value).
- Involvement in formal and informal meetings at regional and national conferences.
- Participation in Interest Groups, Task Forces, and Committees.
- A 25% Discount on books from Springer.
- Numerous activities to support members in their work, including student mentoring initiatives and advice for new authors writing on race or culture.
- The SCRA listserv for more active and continuous interaction about resources and issues in community research and action.
- The Membership Directory which features hundreds of contacts right at your fingertips.
- Student members are active participants! (Representatives on the Executive Committee, Student Regional Coordinators, Networking and presentations at regional Eco-Community conferences, Members of the Editorial Board of the AJCP; Contributors to TCP, The Society newsletter.)
One year's dues are payable in full with application. New Memberships are active one year from the date payment is received. Those joining in November or December will extend through December 31st of the following year. Renewing Memberships are based on a calendar year, January 1st through December 31st..
You can use the secure online forms to pay via Mastercard or Visa. SCRA does not accept Diners Club, Discover, or American Express.
|Types of Membership||Price|
|SCRA US Membership: Psychologists and people from related disciplines such as psychiatry, social work, sociology, anthropology, public health, and political science, including teachers, researchers, and activists. Click HERE to register>>||$75.00|
|SCRA International Membership: Non-US Members. Click HERE to register>>||$60.00|
|SCRA International Membership - Electronic Publications Only: Non-US Members. Click HERE to register>>||$30.00|
|SCRA Student Membership: Undergraduate and graduate students in psychology and related disciplines. Click HERE to register>>||$30.00|
|SCRA Senior Member: must be 65 or over, retired, and a member of SCRA/Div 27 for 20 years. Click HERE to register>>||$15.00|
|SCRA Undergrad Membership - Electronic Publication Only: Available to any current undergraduate student and any recent (within a year) graduate who has not entered graduate school. Both US and International students are eligible. Click HERE to register>>||two years, $15.00|
|SCRA Early Career Membership: Available to individuals for the first consecutive three years after obtaining a terminal degree. If individual has accepted one-year gift membership, Early Career Membership term is limited to two years. Both US and International graduates are eligible. Click HERE to register>>||$45.00|
|SCRA 12-month Gift Membership - Electronic Publication Only: Available to all students earning their doctoral or terminal master's degree. Membership must be activated within six months of graduation. Following the gift membership year, you are eligible for two years of an Early Career Membership, a discounted membership with electronic publication access only. If you are eligible, please email email@example.com and request access to the Gift Membership application.||$0|