Graduate Education in Community Psychology
Welcome to the web-home of the Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA), Division 27 of the American Psychological Association. Here you can find information about graduate study options in Community Psychology and related fields.
We encourage you to use the resources here to find out more about our field, explore graduate school choices and ask questions of current students.
- Explore Graduate School Options in Community Psychology and Related Fields
- Options include Masters and PhD degrees. Programs range from Community Psychology to Community-Clinical and applied Community Psychology. We encourage you to look at each program's website, and contact programs you are interested in with specific questions. You can also download a complete list of programs here.
- Read the Community Psychology Degree Overview, an essential guide for potential students.
- Where will Community Psychology education take me? See the spotlight on Community Psychology in: "Eye on PsiChi"
- Visit one of the Idealist.org Graduate School Fairs where SCRA Representatives will be available to talk to you about Community Psychology Grad School. (Information on the location and time of each fair is available on Idealist's website)
- Sept. 16 - Washington, DC
- Sept. 19 - Boston
- Oct. 3 - Ann Arbor, MI
- Oct. 10 - Chicago
- Oct. 24 - San Fransisco
- Nov. 1 - Atlanta
Still have questions? Email us at CEP.SCRA@gmail.com.