- During grant cycles, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until all awards have been granted for that period.
- Applicants must be current SCRA members
- Submit the online pre-application
- Round 1: Applicants will receive feedback on their pre-applications within 7-10 days.
- Round 2: If the pre-application is approved by reviewers, applicants will be invited to complete a longer (3-page) application and proposed budget for funding.
GRANT SELECTION CRITERIA
- Applicants must demonstrate that their proposed project is prepared to begin within 2 months of the application submission.
- Applicants should demonstrate that their projects will produce meaningful and shareable results. Further, grantees must be willing to share the process and results of their funded actions with others.
- Applicants should remember to list any matching funds and community partnerships.
Proposals will be evaluated based on how well they meet the following criteria:
- Addresses a time sensitive community need or opportunity
- Has potential for successful implementation and meaningful impact within one-year grant period
- Has significant community involvement and active community partners
- Aligns with SCRA vision, mission, principles and goals
- Grant activities must not result in a violation of SCRA's 501(C)(3) status or its by-laws.