- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
- Current Events
Due to a significant expansion of our implementation science portfolio, the University of Utah Center for Health Outcomes and Population Equity (Center for HOPE) is accepting applications for multiple positions. The Center for HOPE, led by Dr. David Wetter, conducts community-engaged clinical and implementation science research that focuses on health inequities, behavioral risk factors, cancer screening and vaccination, and use of state of the science biomedical informatics and mobile health technologies for both assessment and intervention. Special populations of interest include Latinos, American Indians/Alaska Natives, LGBTQ , low socioeconomic status individuals, and rural populations. Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in NIH, PCORI, and ACS funded intervention, mechanism, and dissemination/implementation studies. Treatment approaches include smartphone apps, motivational enhancement therapies, cognitive behavioral interventions, and healthcare system changes. Assessment approaches include on-body human sensing technologies, ecological momentary assessments, and GPS/GIS. Study designs include Sequential Multiple Assignment Randomized Trials (SMART), Micro-Randomized Trials (MRT), and longitudinal cohorts.
The Center for HOPE provides unusually rich opportunities in community-engaged implementation science and clinical research. The successful candidates will join an established research team with a large portfolio of federally-funded intervention, mechanism, and dissemination/implementation studies.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Applicants from underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply.
1. Postdoctoral Scholar: http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/108206
2. Research Scientist: http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/108192
3. Programs Manger: http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/108423
4. Programs Manager, community emphasis: http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/108415
5. Community Practice Liaison: https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/108047
6. Programmer/Analyst: http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/108414
Applicants should include the following in their application:
1. Cover letter describing research interests/experience in health inequities, implementation, and/or clinical science;
Equal Opportunity Employer-Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity