Mar 09, 2021
SCRA is looking for someone interested in filling the 2021 Biennial Program Developer Position. This position will be responsible for the technical aspects of developing the Biennial program.
The responsibilities of the position are:
- With support, learn to set up and use the OpenWater system for abstract submissions.
- Review the set-up and instructions for submitters from the 2019 Biennial and make suggestions for improvements and modifications to the Program Committee.
- Finalize the set-up for submissions for the 2021 Biennial.
- Once the abstract submission period ends, assign abstracts to reviewers.
- Once the reviewing period ends, provide a summary of the reviews to the Program Committee and work with that committee to make decisions regarding submissions.
- Schedule accepted submissions into time slots and rooms.
- Develop the final program in pdf form and work to ensure the program is accurately populated into the OpenWater conference platform.
- Answer questions sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org email.
- Send emails through the OpenWater system as requested by the Program Committee.
- Provide additional reports to the Program Committee as requested.
The position will be compensated at the rate of $20 per hour for a maximum of 100 hours, beginning immediately upon finalization of the contract and running through June 26th.
Interested individuals should send a resume or vita and cover letter outlining their experience to Susan Wolfe at Susan@susanwolfeandassociates.com by 5:00 p.m. CT on Sunday, March 21st.